Saturday 19 July 2014

Soccer stars.

 On the day 18/7/14 there was a football match between seniors and juniors.

I was in juniors in 9 grade and out seniors in 10 grade. We played the match in our school ground.
When the game started in the first five minutes we got a penalty and I kicked. It went directly into the      goal coast. So GOAL!!!!! We were ahead of 1-0.
In next minutes we scored one more goal 2-0.slowly we reached 4-0. And we took the ball to their side, just it was going foul at that time my friend came and dived to save from not going a foul. I took the ball and I kicked from that position and it went in goal coast we scored one more GOAL!!! Now score was 5-0. The final score was 6-0 which was the highlight of the match the 6 goal my friend kicked a bit front from the middle field.it touched the pole and went goal. We won score 6-0. BEST ever win for our class and that to with our seniors and that day we celebrated a lot!!!!
YAY!!!!!!

1 comment: