Friday 14 February 2014

CHESS!!!!!!!!!!

On 1st and 2nd February there was a chess tournament which was named A.P CHESS OPEN STATE LEVEL. It was the 7 games tournament  in which I won 4 games. The first time in history of chess tournaments in Warangal, the first round started at 5 or 5:30. I won 1st round and lost other 2. On the first day there were 3 rounds and on the second 4. Then as I mentioned above that it is  a n open tournament there was no age limit. I won fourth, fifth and lost sixth and won seventh rounds so in total 7 rounds and scored 4. My position was 118/304. I cant believe 304 members participated in this tournament and my position was 118. I enjoyed this tournament so much. I wish I could win one more game the my position would be in 50's. but it was a good performance.
ENJOYED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congraaats :D
    Keep updating your blog regularly , so i get to know what you're upto :P

    ReplyDelete